Cressi Lince Mask
To all intents and purposes the Lince can be considered the little brother of the Matrix, due to its volumes and dimensions.
The Lince is a descendent of the legendary Big Eyes, from which it takes all its exceptional characteristics in terms of visibility, with a skirt that has been specially designed for women and children.
It has a very low internal volume, even lower than that of the specific free diving models, and can be used with great satisfaction even by enthusiasts of the most demanding free dive descents.
Its extraordinary visibility, together with extreme comfort and a modern and efficient system for adjusting the strap makes this model indispensable for all diving activities, from snorkelling to deep free diving, to scuba diving.
- Type: two lens mask
- Versions: transparent silicone, black silicone
- Materials: liquid silicone, techno-polymers, elastomers
- Strap buckles: pressure, with instant adjustment
- Internal volume: extremely low
- Size of the headband: 158 x 105.5 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Prescription lenses: not available