Intova Supernova Torch
Supernova is what the name implies. Very bright with a powerful wide angle beam, this torch is ideal for diving, video, search/rescue, boating and much more. Rechargeable lithium ion batteries provide consistent, 500 lumen illumination. The lantern grip allows for easy hand held usage and the 3 position push switch provides full power, 30% power and emergency strobe. Durable anodized aluminum construction make this rugged torch the choice when max illumination is needed. Kit comes with convenient carry case and contains the Supernova, battery charger, four adapter plugs (US, Europe, Asia, and Australia), charger port cover key, video mount, hex wrench, lanyard, and (2) replacement O-rings for battery compartment.
1) Waterproof to 400 feet / 120 meters.
2) 500 lumens at full power / 180 lumens at 30% power.
3) LED life: approximately 100000 hours.
4) Operating environment: -4°F to 113°F / -20°C to 45°C.
5) Beam angle: approximately 49 degrees.
6) Light: round dispersive light.
7) Switch: magnetic push.
8) Burn time: approximately 3.5 hours at full power; more than 10 hours at 30% power.
1) Case: 6061-T6 Aluminum.
2) Surface finish: Matte black.
3) Lens: Clear glass lens.
4) Waterproof silicone O-rings: charger port cover (2) qty 14×1.5mm; battery compartment (1) qty 45×2.3mm, (1) qty 45×2.2mm
1) Light source: 3 CREE Q3 LED.
2) Electrical current: High beam 1000mA +/- 30mA; Low beam 300mA +/- 30mA.
3) Battery: 3 “18650” rechargeable Li-ion battery with protection circuit.
4) Charge time: approximately 2.5 to 3 hours.
Product net weight and dimensions:
1) Net weight: 1 lb 8.2 oz +/- .35 oz (including battery); 685g +/- 10g (including battery).
2) Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.7 inches; 158mm x 69mm.