Orca’s popular 226 Kompress Tri-Tech Pant has been re-engineered for increased comfort and performance over the distances of long course triathlon. The pant is constructed from Orca’s KillaSkn Kompress fabric, which is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active and graduated compression, helping triathletes race further, faster. The fabric is water repellent for performance in the swim, has UPF50+ sun protection and is anti-bacterial. A double thickness panel is positioned in the lower back area for increased support. The new wide cut KompressMesh leg hems use a compression mesh bonded seal. This provides a super comfortable, low profile hem that aids with muscle compression and aids blood flow from the upper legs to the heart, helping you to go harder for longer.
The 226 Tri-Tech Pant has a revised technical waistband that sits flat against the skin for increased comfort and a new pocket placement to hold contents more securely. The 226 Tri-Tech Pant utilises Orca’s technically advanced 4mm hybrid chamois, which is now perforated for increased breathability. Reflective elements provide increased visibility in low light conditions, while there is increased leg coverage with the 23cm/9in inseam.
1. KILLASKN KOMPRESS LOWER PANELING: 70 DENIER, CIRCULAR KNIT I GRADUATED/ACTIVE COMPRESSION I INCREASED BLOOD FLOW I OXYGENATION I MUSCLE SUPPORT
2. KOMPRESS MESH LEG HEMS: COMPRESSION I COMFORT I PERFORMANCE I LOW DRAG
3. TRI-TECH CHAMOIS: 4MM THICKNESS I PERFORATED I COMFORT I SHOCK ABSORBENCE I ANTI-BACTERIAL
4. TWO SAFETY POCKETS WITH REFLECTIVE TRIM: SECURE STORAGE I VISIBILITY
5. FLAT LOCK TOP STITCH: COMFORT I STRETCH
6. REFLECTIVE ORCA TRANSFER LOGOS: VISIBILITY I DURABLE
7. 23CM/9INCH INSEAM: LONGER LEG COVERAGE I COMPRESSION
8. CONTRAST STITCH
9. LOWER BACK SUPPORT ZONE: SUPPORT I COMFORT
10. ELASTIC WAIST W/LOGO DRAW CORD: COMFORT