Suunto D9tx elastomer wrist computer
From its titanium frame to sapphire glass, everything about the Suunto D9tx is designed to
impress. We’ve taken the Suunto D9 and made it trimix – as well as adding a tilt-compensated
3D digital compass. It’s compact enough to wear to the boardroom, but inside is a highly
advanced all-in-one dive computer, with the same technical RGBM as the award-winning
Suunto HelO2. You’ll have all your dive-critical information on one unique and stylish device.
• Full continuous decompression algorithm (Suunto Technical RGBM)
• Gas-switching between up to 8 gases
• Trimix support including helium and oxygen
• Four modes: air, mixed gas, gauge, and freedive (NEW)
• Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
• Optional wireless air integration
• Titanium bracelet option
• Built-in dive planner
• Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 with Movescount
software, and planning of dives and gases with new Suunto Dive Planner.