Apeks WTX – D40 Single Tank Wing
A Single cylinder wing that forms a complete ring of air around the cylinders is sometimes referred to as a donut. They are not permanently attached to a back plate or harness, rather sandwiched between the back plate and the cylinder. Having a complete ring of air makes the wing very stable without a dramatic shift of air from left to right.
Much thought and design work has gone into the Apeks wings. Special attention has gone into the fabrics and hardware selected, the shape of the wing, the water drainage and the construction techniques. When you buy Apeks, rest assured that you are buying the best product available.
o K style with brass buttons
o Low profile 16” oval-shaped hose
o Each airway has a safety cable to prevent hyper-extension
o Positioned on the top, back, center so as not to interfere with the cylinder manifold
• Dump Valves
o Low profile flat valve
o Positioned in front, lower-left side
• High-efficiency drains to drain water quickly
• Access zipper is located on front side to prevent abrasion from cylinders and tank bands
• Able to accept an optional Retractor Kit, P/N: 388300
• Center foot print matches the Apeks plate.
• 3 upper grommets allow various height settings coupled with a lower slot that compensates for misaligned band bolts.
o Exterior: 1000D Armorshield Cordura
o Inner air cell: 22mil (.022) thick black urethane
o Zipper: heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide