SUUNTO D6I ALL BLACK Elastomer
Suunto D6i Elastomer Wrist Computer
Suunto D6i is an advanced wrist-top dive computer designed for demanding divers. The three operating modes, gas-switching functionality, integrated digital compass, and the Suunto RGBM deep stop algorithm combine to make it one of the most feature-rich and versatile dive computers available.
All the information you need relating to depth, time, direction, and decompression status is now available on one clear wristop display.
In addition to having mode-specific information available to you at all times, your Suunto D6 records and stores data for later analysis. You can view, compare, and analyze your diving performance through the downloadable Suunto Dive Manager PC software.
- • Digital compass that can be used both above and under water
- • Graphical compass rose
- • Numerically displayed bearings
- • Tracking mode for navigating set course
- • Visual aids for pattern navigation
- • Headings stored in memory for later analysis
- • Supports gas switching between up to 2 different mixes containing 21-99% oxygen during dive
- • Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm
- • PO2 adjustment 0.5-1.6 bar
- • Numerical OLF% (CNS+OTU) display
- • Time, date and dual time display
- • Stopwatch
- • Daily alarm
- • 12/24h display
- • Dual stopwatch display with reset function displaying current and previous lap time
- • Max depth of operation: 100m/328ft
- • Stainless Steel housing
- • Mineral crystal glass
- • Matrix display
- • High capacity battery (CR2450)
- • USB compatible PC-interface. (Optional not included)
- • Weight: 110g [4oz]
- • Operating temperature 0…+40°C (32…+104 F)
- • Adjustable metric and imperial units
- • Adjustable profile sampling rate 1- 60s
- • Thermometer
Recommended additional purchase: Suunto transmitter. This will enable air integration features and wirelessly informs you how full your cylinders are.