The Flathead 7 is the Flagship of Zeagle’s regulator line:
- The wide-open internal structure allows for direct and unrestricted airflow through the 1st stage, giving very low breathing resistance, even at great depths and high demands
- The Flathead 7 1st stage has a dry-sealed spring chamber (to stop freezing at water temperatures below 40 degrees F)
- All delicate parts of the 1st stage including the main spring are sealed behind the clear hydrostatic diaphragm away from the effects of salt or other contaminants in the water, making it environmentally sealed.
- It is very low in profile, barely extending above the tank valve, and places the low pressure hoses directly out to the sides, in a pattern preferred by many divers
- Zeagle’s conical precision high-pressure valve provides much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates
- Work of breathing at heavy* demand:
*198 (60M) depth, 750 psi inlet, 62.5 RMV (liters per minute respiratory volume)
Like all Zeagle regulators, The Flathead-7 comes factory ready for use with EAN/ NITROX to 40% O2.
|FLATHEAD-7 FIRST STAGE FEATURES:
||Z SECOND STAGE FEATURES:
|First Stage Materials:||Second Stage Materials:|