Advanced Adventurer Course
The optional Advanced Adventurer can be the entry to continuing education and can be taken directly after you’ve finished your Open Water course! It is designed to show divers that don’t know what to expect with certain specialties or those who cannot decide which specialty courses to take, what the specialties of their choice are all about. During the Advanced Adventurer Program you will have the chance to give 5 different specialties a try. You will take quick look at the theory involved with the selected specialties and complete one open water training dive per specialty in order to get a better understanding of each specialty. When you’re finished with the Advanced Adventurer course, you can choose which of your selected specialties you want to complete, whether it’s all of them or just one, that’s entirely up to you!
AUD$495.00. A $100 deposit will secure your place on the course, with the balance due on the first day.
Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Diver) certification and a current diving medical (within the last 12 months).
The course can run over 2 days or more if requested. It includes some theory and a short workshop per specialty plus 5 open water dives.
– Advanced Adventurer certification card
– All air fills
– All learning materials (manuals, slates, etc.)
– Five open water dives (one per selected specialty)
Full SCUBA Gear*
Gloves, Knife and Whistle or Surface Marker Bouy (SMB).
* Please note that it is recommended that you use your own equipment when participating in this course. Snorkel Safari Adelaide’s friendly shop and dive team members are happy to assist you in choosing your equipment. However, if you would rather hire your equipment, you can do so for the duration of the course for an additional fee.
Nationally Recognised Training:
The competency you will receive from this course is:
- SR0SCB002A Complete Specialty Open Water Dives
The above unit/s is from the SRO03 Outdoor Recreation Training Package
SROSCB001A Perform scuba dive’s to a maximum depth of 18 metres.