TUSA IQ-750 Element II Wrist Computer
The IQ-750 Element II is TUSA’s newest advanced 3-button dive computer.
The Element II can be operated as an Air computer, Nitrox (EANx) computer, digital depth gauge/timer or as a free dive depth gauge/timer. The IQ-750 offers several desirable features including: Water-activation, 2 Mix Gas Switching ability, a large alphanumeric and backlit display, audible and visual alarms, advanced user safety settings, and PC download/upload. In addition to offering the latest comprehensive computer features, the IQ-750 adds a Deep Stop function for enhanced safety.
Deep Stop Function
Several TUSA computers feature an optional deep stop function for additional safety. The deep stop mode is activated when a dive exceeds 80 FT (24M) for more than 1 second. Upon ascent, the computer will display a Deep Safety Stop screen and the recommended stop depth for a period of 2 minutes. This deep stop is highly recommended as additional opportunity to off-gas, but is not mandatory. If the diver chooses not to serve the stop it will not adversely affect the remaining No-Decompression Limits of the dive.
- Advanced 3 button puck-style module in wrist boot
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive Operating Modes
- 2 Mix Switching Feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (Air, 21-100%)
- Manual or Water-Activation
- Audible and Flashing Icon Alarms
- Large alphanumeric and backlit display
- Advanced user safety settings
- Deep Stop Feature and Safety Stop
- 1 Touch Log Access
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000′
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
- PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (Battery: CR2450, 3V)
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c
- Variable Ascent Rate Indicator
- Console versions: SCA-252 and SCA-352