The Dimension is a back inflation style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung’s integrated Wrapture™ Harness System, providing amazing comfort and stability. The Dimension is made from durable, fade-resistant ResisteK™ material and features the patented SureLock™ II mechanical integrated weight system.
• Wrapture™ Harness System – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips allowing you to effortlessly stand up straight.
• SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull the handle.
• HP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag.
• The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
• A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
• Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.
• A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive.
• Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Dimension.
• Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives.
• Features 4 stainless steel D-rings and 4 plastic D-rings (1 is located inside the left pocket) for all of your accessories.
• Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
• Rolled neoprene neck collar for comfort.
• Non-ditchable weight pockets on the back of the BC help the diver achieve proper positioning in the water.
• All sizes are capable of holding up to 30 lbs / 13.5 kg of lead weight.
• Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit.
Upgrade your Dimension BC to a Dimension i3 for an additional $30