Aqua Lung Aquaflex 5 or 7mm Mens Wetsuit
“AquaFlex” is a name that has become synonymous with stretch, comfort and warmth. The AquaFlex line of back-zip jumpsuits represents the highest quality wetsuits found anywhere today. Super-stretch neoprene, cut into time-proven patterns, is glued and blind-stitched to form water tight seams. The suits are enhanced with a long list of added features (noted below) and smart graphics to give you the perfect suit you’ve been waiting for.
• New X-tend cuffs, an Aqua Lung exclusive
• Most suits in the market today use edge tape on the cuffs to create a finished look. Unfortunately, edge tape restricts the stretch of the cuff. X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch. Try one on and you will feel the difference.
• Sharp, all new graphics!
• New seam lines on the women’s models provide an even better fit and make the suits more flattering
• New, upgraded zipper with tighter teeth tolerances to minimize water transfer
• The inside material has been upgraded again. The slippery soft material makes donning the suit a breeze.
• Improved neck closure eliminates chafing while providing maximum comfort
• AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout.
• Thickness indicated is the thickness of the base neoprene before the fabric layers get added.
• Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant
• Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly
• Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
• Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability
• Glued and blind-stitched seams
• Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
• The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort
• Three way zipper seal minimizes water entry (7mm, 5mm).
• Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal (7mm, 5mm only)
• Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area (7mm, 5mm only)